Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Introduction and Definitions

Unified Field Theory
Introduction
by Ezekial Davis

I hope to explain the entirety of Physics in the Universe, with my understanding of Dimensions and Energy at the most basic level.
My views are subject to change, as I progress in my understanding. I have two math mathematical solutions, both solve for Time, Energy, and Light. One applies to Five Dimensions as the other applies to Six Dimensions. With the full understanding of these mathematical solutions the fundamental forces of the universe is easily explained, and understood.
Please read each post from bottom to top.
Glossary:
They are 4 parts that explains Unified Field.
1.Definitions and Understanding
2.Mathematics
3.Dimensions
4.Energy Interactions
Unified Field, all physics explained.
1. Black Holes
2. Gravity and Orbit
3. Stars
4. ......
Definitions:
1. Energy-
2. Heat-
3. Pressure-
4. Time-
a. orbit-
b. axis-
5. Light-
6. Magnetic Poles-
7. Electromagnetic Force-
8. Electromagnetic Field-
9. Heat Tranfer-
crap just thought of a better way to write this using the 3 stages of dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment